Friday, April 13, 2007

There are days which are happy, not because anything wildly exciting happens but just because they're so-so-so-so full of laughter. Like yesterday. For the greater part of the hour and a half that we spent on the phone I was jumping around in front of my bedroom mirror. Not jumping exactly; it was more like hysterically funny faces and turning round and round because the world wasn't spinning fast enough to keep up with my giggling. And I decided no one, and just no one can make me laugh the way you can.
*beeble*
and *
burble*
and
*beebleburbleboopplantbleepblink*

Happiness is laughter in the morning.

4 comments:

M (tread softly upon) said...

Yay! happy for you girl :)

Prerona said...

me too!

Sukhaloka said...

and me! Good to see you like this :)

March Hare said...

*grins*