Tuesday, November 28, 2006

*beeble*

That's one word which could mean a lot of things.
It says, I'm happy. It says, I'm studying and need to run away. It says, I'm really high/stoned/smashed out of my wits. Sometimes it just says, I'm really embarrassed at making an ass of myself, but I know you find it cute, so hehe to you too.
Yep, that's one hard-working word alright.

And sometimes it just means, I need a hug. Badly. Not concern, not curiosity; just a hug.

You don't get those easily. People wanna know what's wrong, why it's wrong, what I'm thinking, how I am, what I'm up to. And I don't want any of those questions. Not because I don't appreciate concern. Mostly I'm grateful that people care. But gratitude doesn't change the fact that I still don't wanna discuss what's wrong. I just want a hug.

*beeble*

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohmygod, this is so spooky, it's like, shit, I can't explain cohorently but this post articulates me so well.

M (tread softly upon) said...

*hugs and hugs*

Rapid I Movement said...

Bole toh, jaadu ki jhappi? :P

Anonymous said...

o sweety here's a hug 4 you\0/

ru said...

awww. *hug*

Poorna Banerjee said...

*lots of warmth and wide open arms all ready...*

and I changed the fish bit... made Pri the proud owner of all such nice things that she has to say about life, the universe and everything...

And so, I wish for a hug back. Just for moral support and comfort. Because I am not gonna get over this soon.

Anonymous said...

*hugs* and in two months they can be real instead of virtual! \o/

Sphinx said...

*hug*

Anonymous said...

beeble. aww. hugs.

Elendil said...

*beebles back at you* - from your new first year fan. In fact here's one on the other one's behalf- *beebles*

babelfish said...

*hugs everyone back with fervour*
sorry for being such an emotional fish, you guys are the bestestest ever! thankoooo!!!!!!!
*beeble*