Saturday, April 01, 2006

To my best-best-best-best-est friend.....
I'm sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
Really really really sorry. I didn't forget, I swear I didn't. I am just a complete, utter, inexcusable ass. I shall grovel and plead for all eternity. Pleeeeeeeeease forgive me.
I have a seminar in another two hours and a paper to present which I still haven't written and am about to write now. Stayed up all night and all of last night tao lekha hoye ni kintu mane that does not mean that I've stopped grovelling sincerely and seriously.
And you have every right to be mad at me and hate me for all eternity but please don't, mane I'll be even more heart-broken tokhon.
Thorry
.
Will leave now to write paper but will also keep apologizing indefinitely.
**pleading pleading puppy dog eyes**

8 comments:

Dreamcatcher said...

what did you do? miss her birthday? and how did paper go?

Gee said...

must be missed her bday, and as for the last post
man u have patience!

Anonymous said...

I in my infinite mercy have decided to forgive you. How'd the seminar go? Wednesday pretty much sucked on the level of past years when I would have geography or chemistry exams on the day. But the weekend was nice. Went to an Ethiopian restaurant in west Philly, and I swear, it felt so much like Kolkata, it was uncanny. Kind of like jadavpurer goli, complete with stores displaying large signs with coca cola painted on them. Of course the food signs were for steaks and burgers instead of egg rolls and mishti, but if you squinted a little, you could easily imagine the latter.

Abhimanyu said...

I hate to butt into this private exchange but ibboss are you referring to abyssinia by any chance? or do you mean the one on baltimore ave, meskeren (?). If its baltimore ave, you're talking about, you're so right, hehe.

Anonymous said...

It's called Dahlak, might be on baltimore. It's around 47th street. I'm assuming that whole area has that atmosphere.

Poorna Banerjee said...

Paper was REALLY good, Btw. don't worry babel, she will perhaps not mind.

babelfish said...

dc : paper went, as all papers are liable to go. suffice to say it wasn't a disaster. and people laughed, so i iz de happiez :D

herenow : putting up with a department of madcaps has done wonders for me, hasn't it? i now have incalculable amounts of patience sloshing around :D

ibboss : tumi bhogoban. tum greek/hindu/roman/ethiopian/assyrian debota all rolled in one. and i love you. and i'll call if you'll send your new number.

panu : thank you for saying kind things about paper, you are being the too generous but thank you :D

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»