Monday, July 18, 2005

First day of college - alternately going glub glub and grinning away to glory!?!!
Faced with the incredibly daunting prospect of interminable classes over the next semester with one of our department's champion sleep-disperser. Why oh why oh why do they have to do this to us?!!!!!! I was reminded today after a particularly not-invigorating class just why I have been deliberately, desperately avoided this lady's classes over the past year or so.
But then again, life holds its little compensation. I sat and I stared and I stared as I sat, for nearly forty-five minutes, at a man who has held me enthralled for a record number of years now...
Why oh why oh why (again) do I have to fall for men who are
a. too intelligent for my own good,
b. unattainable,
c. married
(b. and c. have no connection; since there exist countless married men who are attainable and some highly elusive bachelors)
Life ain't fair....and Freddy, my love I do miss you more than words can say......

4 comments:

Dipanjan Das said...

was that about amlan dasgupta?

Bee said...

who iss freddy?? sorry,missed that one.

Bee said...

oops!!sorry,how silly of me.was rather sleepy when reading..'light dawns'.. :-)

babelfish said...

dd :D I take no names....

cassmortmain woman?!!!