Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I am incredibly, increasingly falling head over heels into this man who once said he wanted me with a "quiet desperation"....Strange that a simple 'ullo transmitted over innumerable wires and reaching me as the result of incomprehensible technological manipulations should unleash such a purely organic, natural, hormonal fury....... I restrained myself from telling him, right now on the phone, that perhaps if we spent more time together I would quit obsessing about him and merely settle down to thinking about him all the time....

All this despite the undeniable reality that there exist all these charming young men, a year or so younger than me, and one could fall in love with them so easily; isn't it ironic that all my sensibilities and senses are unequivocally concentrated on one person to the unfortunate exclusion of all twenty-somethings.....

I seem to be bordering on an incoherent or at least a seriously disjointed expression of thoughts....This could well be due to the fact that today I rolled my first joystick to the transcendental plane of ephemeral euphoria, and to celebrate my success I inhaled its pleasure-inducing aroma alone, realizing a little late that it was perhaps a tad too strong for the solitary soul in search of psychedelic heavens......in other words I'm too stoned to talk sense....

3 Comments:

Blogger DD said...

didnt get you. first joystick *you* rolled? or the *first joystick* you rolled?

btw, nice blog.

1:50 PM  
Blogger babelfish said...

as in the firstest joint "I" rolled without anyone showing me how to do it......

2:13 PM  
Blogger DD said...

okies. got it. it's like cooking pathar mangsho just for yourself.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? indian bloggers # >