Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I am incredibly, increasingly falling head over heels into this man who once said he wanted me with a "quiet desperation"....Strange that a simple 'ullo transmitted over innumerable wires and reaching me as the result of incomprehensible technological manipulations should unleash such a purely organic, natural, hormonal fury....... I restrained myself from telling him, right now on the phone, that perhaps if we spent more time together I would quit obsessing about him and merely settle down to thinking about him all the time....

All this despite the undeniable reality that there exist all these charming young men, a year or so younger than me, and one could fall in love with them so easily; isn't it ironic that all my sensibilities and senses are unequivocally concentrated on one person to the unfortunate exclusion of all twenty-somethings.....

I seem to be bordering on an incoherent or at least a seriously disjointed expression of thoughts....This could well be due to the fact that today I rolled my first joystick to the transcendental plane of ephemeral euphoria, and to celebrate my success I inhaled its pleasure-inducing aroma alone, realizing a little late that it was perhaps a tad too strong for the solitary soul in search of psychedelic heavens......in other words I'm too stoned to talk sense....

3 comments:

Dipanjan Das said...

didnt get you. first joystick *you* rolled? or the *first joystick* you rolled?

btw, nice blog.

babelfish said...

as in the firstest joint "I" rolled without anyone showing me how to do it......

Dipanjan Das said...

okies. got it. it's like cooking pathar mangsho just for yourself.