Friday, August 12, 2005

I will go away and feel sad....on one of those green trips when the world is spinning round but I don't just feel giddy and good, definitely not good....a bit like the elevator, really, I'm going up but there's this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach....and there's a little voice at the back of my head saying....."this is not a good trip, you're just getting taken for a ride....again"......if I listened to these little voices, which are actually echoed remembrances of things that happened a long time ago in the past........."Which is a different country. And besides, the bitch......is older."........I'd probably lead a life less interesting.......and I'd probably feel a lot less unhappy right at this moment......sigh.......

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always go with your guts. The little voice in your head is almost always right.
But then you are a daredevil, aren't you? Not afraid to take risks and not follow ur guts just to see what lies beyond the boundary walls...
I empathise.
I also sound like Kusum whats-her-name in the sunday graphiti.

Teleute said...

the grass is a little bit too green, perhaps?

babelfish said...

anon : you also sound like the Kkusum of Ekta Kapoor fame :D

teleute : ah well, you know... ;D

babelfish said...

and anon are you the one who's been going around leaving inane comments like mwuahahaha on everybody's blog? If you're determined to be a pestilential ever-present anonymous commenter how bout you pick a nice little pseudonym so we know it's you and not some other randomn anonymous.....

La Figlia Che Piange said...

so you finally found Lords & Ladies.

babelfish said...

I diid!! I diid!!....and what a joy it was my country(wo)men...

J. Alfred Prufrock said...

And now they have 'Monstrous Regiment'.

Correction. I have it *smug smile*

J.A.P.

babelfish said...

j.a.p. hehehe...I will bide my time and pray that you are not a practising filcher of library books :D

La Figlia Che Piange said...

I did'nt like Monstrous regiment too much...I got it LAST YEAR,from my schools library.*BIGGER smug smile*

Sphinx said...

How's this for a pseudonym?

babelfish said...

j.a.p. & srin : no matter how fond I am of the two of you (and I am, my dearies) this smugness all over my comments page has got to stop!!! Especialy when I'm all shrivelled up and unhappy at the fact that I read the first chapter of M.R. at the back of the Nightwatch last year and I still haven't got my hands on the book...glub glub :( :(

babelfish said...

sphinx : I like it :) but I shall continue to call you the Jesting Sphinx..it's got a nice ring to it, don't you agree ;D

Sphinx said...

I do I do. Do visit my blog thingy when u have the time and do comment. I like ur comments.