Tuesday, August 30, 2005

it's the night before a test......sigh......is it just me or is this some kind of CON--SPI--RA--CY........first they put us through fourteen years of school where after the first few years of playing around with sand pits and alphabets they bombard you with objective tests, subjective tests, surprise tests, mental tests........and they were enough to send one mental, whatever my mom may claim about maths being my favorite subject..........then for three whole years at college, exam time comes around approximately once a year.....and never mind tutorials, as if we ever dreamt of studying for them!!! And then they spring this!!! This endless stream of cigarettes and exams.........all apologies to S&G...........honestly!!!

I can't for the life of me figure out how much I must have sinned in the last life........or if these be the sins of the last several lives catching up on me I don't wanna live anymore..........why can't I just die! die!! DIE!!! Of course keeping in mind the seventeenth century meaning of die, I would simply be sinning some more......erm, for those who haven't had the privilege of attending our hot new Head's classes, in the seventeenth century or thereabouts dying was an euphemism for........ummm this be the censored bit, if you're below eighteen or happen to be Rupanjali Mortmain please skip the next bit..........orgasm.........which reminds me........I have been accused of being obsessive about sex........never mind the who and when and why, all I got to say is W! T!! F!!!

Of course as cass can confirm, I have also, in the not too distant past, been accused of never ever ever being sighted in the company of females (please note, my dearest buddy Rupanjali, be one of the hottest babes in JU) and of indulging in nefarious activities with men within a week of meeting them for the firstest time ever!!! sigh......there was a time when I would find all this terribly traumatic, but with age and experience and maturity (me be old crone by now) I can lean back quite comfortably and actually enjoy being called a nymphomaniac.........besides I don't hold with repressing desires..........and I quite think the ancient Greeks put it best..........

"If the parts of love-pleasure be counted as ten,

Thrice three go to women, one only to men."

8 comments:

Bee said...

what the heck do u mean rupanjali mortmain skip the bit about the orgasm??!!have my stories of dinner table questions not taught you anything??
jeez,i had totally forgotten about shreemoyee's moronic comments..what an idiot..do i LOOK like a boy?i mean,honestly..
and stop calling me rupanjali!!i have a name!!
heehee,we all gettin very cranky with eggjams..looks like they'll never end...

babelfish said...

i be remembering dinner table stories, which be exactly why I said that bit, d-uh ;D and no you do NOT look like a boy :D and I bhill fail today :(

babelfish said...

i be remembering dinner table stories, which be exactly why I said that bit, d-uh ;D and no you do NOT look like a boy :D and I bhill fail today :(

La Figlia Che Piange said...

haha,CASS looks like a boy?Omg, *rofl*

Teleute said...

why rupanjali? pliss to be explaining to me.

babelfish said...

srin : tee hee, I agree

teleute : tell you later, she'll kill me if I publish the story for the world wide web to know :D

Anonymous said...

I see that my long absences have been wreaking havoc on your social life. I have never been accused of being a hot babe but am quite definitely female and hence would satisfy the criteria of being spotted in the company of one. Now the ending of that sentence made no sense, but I trust you will extrapolate the meaning from within. Also, I object to the title of dearest buddy being applied to anyone else, with all due apologies to Miss Mortmain, but I was there first, and even in absentia, I expect to not be sidelined. So there.

babelfish said...

aaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!! I have so not sidelined you!!!!!!!!!You remain my dear,dearer and dearest buddy, but cass is my on campus buddy, it be not my fault that you left me and went off across the seven seas, glubbetty glub....and obvious it certainly is, no other comment could ever bring back the sunshine to my night :D