Friday, August 19, 2005

It was a beautiful evening....that sounds so so so cliched but it's just true and sometimes you run out of words to describe beauty....if only I were able to sit back and communicate what I'm feeling instead of having to put it into words....it was just something which when I think about it brings a smile to my lips.......
I floated through the evening.....floated through the music......through the words......even through the momentary embarrassment of having to make conversation because the Musical Genius was being polite to me when I actually wanted to run away and hide because he is one of those rare human beings who excude enough brilliance to make me feel ashamed of my insignificant existence......
I'm sitting here and smiling....just smiling.....maybe I was flying so high yesterday because of that jay the size of a smallish pen but then again maybe it was the dimples of a sphinx....call it cellulite/adiposity/whatever rubbishy words you use to fish for compliments.....but they were deliciously delightful dimples....adorable little pinpricks of joy......
I think you will read this post...and I know other people will too.....I know anonymity is limited.....but I don't care......this is just my publicly private way of saying.....friend or acquaintance, whatever you are....I don't take you for granted......all I'm trying to say is thank you, for being you.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is seldom easy being me. But hey... it was a fun evening. Thank you.