Thursday, September 01, 2005

the more things change, the more they remain the same........it's been over three years since I first stepped into university.......I still bunk classes the way I used to in first year.......technically I'm done with my college days, since I'm now studying for an M.A.....heh-heh.....studying is still the last thing I dream of doing.......technically I'm done with little-girl crushes, the way they happened in school.........but I still feel all nice and queasy and goosebumpy when a certain professor calls my name, even if it's for something as insignificant as a postponed class.......sigh........and no matter how much I have changed over the last decade or so trivialities still hurt me as much as they used to when I was thirteen or thereabouts........there remains a tiny part of me that thinks and feels like a twelve year old........and which is at this present moment very shad, very lost and very very confoosed............

5 comments:

Sphinx said...

:)

Bee said...

get some sleep,duckie.all will seem better!! :)

babelfish said...

the deleted commetns referred to "loetz vases"(whatever they may be)"bodybuilding"(do I look like anyone interested in bodybuilding?!!) and of all things possible "gas prices in michigan"...I ask you?!!!

Teleute said...

i feel fourteen! yay! i'm older than you!

*doing a jig around the room*

okay, okay. i know i'm a moron.

babelfish said...

soumik : My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone
(me and my twelve year old shadow :D)

teleute : moron, no...adoloscent with puberty pangs, yes...that be where I'm lucky :D