Sunday, February 18, 2007

Hallelujah and all that. I hit upon the perfect solution for how to feel instantly better when I'm actually very sick. It's like this. Say you wake up and find tonsils have swollen to four times their size so it looks like there's a thriple chin instead of the standard double act. And the nose is blocked and particularly red and ugly. And the head spins everytime you stand up. In short, you're very sick.
Normal people would advocate chicken soup. Or beef broth. And staying at home and letting mommy take care of you. Or finding people who care and pestering them for sympathy. Blah blah blah.
Me, I go and hunt out people who care the least. Make them make me feel bad. Make myself feel worse about caring that they make me feel bad. And in the process feel so bad that I don't care about being unwell anymore.
It actually works. Even fever gets scared and go away.
Nothing can keep me from world-domination now. Watch out Universe, here comes the Evil SuperBabelfish.

2 comments:

Joychaser said...

diversion diversion.

Acroyali said...

aweshadhoron...