Monday, February 12, 2007

Warning : lots of bad language coming up...pliss to skip this post if that is likely to leave you traumatized for life

Die S*F* Broadband Die!!!
Blasted net let me down traumatically last night. There I was all agog with things to say and I discovered my net connection had expired. Only of course, it had not expired(!); the stupid gits at the Broadband place hadn't renewed our account. What's the world coming to when you don't get service after paying for it. Glumpglump I say.
And now given the kind of memory I have, I've forgotten everything I had to say. Not everything really, I can remember two points :
1) There is no transport on the streets of Kolkata on Sunday afternoons
2) Men are choots. Complete and utter choots. The nice ones are choots to bad people but the rest are just indiscriminate when it comes to doing choot-like thingys.

I think choot is my favorite word of this week. It's a very feel-good word. It's the kind of word I can mutter in my head to the fifteen hundred random gropers and lechers who infest this city. It's the kind of word I can use when telling bastards that I wouldn't marry them if they were the last man in the world (the plural is redundant of course but whattheheck!) Definitely a feel-good word.

5 comments:

Sphinx said...

haha. this be very funny post!

Joychaser said...

only 1500?

babelfish said...

sphinx : yes. isn't it ironic.

ouroboros : it was a sunday, less people on the streets; also indo-pak match :D ei, thanks for visiting btw, very nice to see new commenters, gives me hope for this forlorn fishbowl!

Sphinx said...

hey! old commenters loves forlorn fishbowl as well!

Anonymous said...

ah. yes. chut is a very fulfilling word.