Monday, February 12, 2007

I got spam mail this morning from a person who had the most amazing signature line I've ever seen. It stayed with me the entire day, to the extent that at the end of one of the most exhaustive days ever I felt impelled to go back and read the line and blog about it. Here it is :
"When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others."
Beautiful isn't it?
I think what I love most about it is that compelling saintly phrase it uses moral obligation. I do so love it when people tell me I have a moral obligation to do something. Especially when they're telling me I'm morally obliged to spread spam.

2 comments:

J. Alfred Prufrock said...

'Exhausting' and 'exhaustive' are not the same. How was your day exhaustive?

And there are ONLY 1500 lechers in a city with a male population of about 7.5 million? Work out the percentage!

J.A.P.

babelfish said...

Arre but I said toh, it was a Sunday! And the day of an India cricket match!! Work out the logic now. And maybe you shouldn't be asking the first koschen *innocent grin*