Wednesday, February 14, 2007

In honour of all the people who love the mushiness that is February 14th.

he : If you're leaving for good, leave the phone numbers of all those hot friends of yours please.

she : Will do. But I'm too lazy to get up right now, I'll write them when I get up to get dressed.

he : Haan, chalega.

*silence and cigarette smoke fill the room for a minute*

she : Waitaminute. Why do I have to find you girls?

he : Eh?

she : Seriously. I mean think about it -- why can't you find your own girls?

*even in the evening darkness she can see his raised eyebrow*

he : You want me to find my girl?

she : *after a second's pause which no one else would notice* Yes.

he :*blowing out smoke* I don't need to find my girl.

*she covers her face with the blanket. only to find it removed gently*

he : Now I needed to look for her

I think they kissed after that.

4 comments:

Sphinx said...

aww cho chweet!
happy v'day, hope u had a blast :)

Prerona said...

cute :)
happy valentines day - one day late :(

Anonymous said...

*forgets about the delay in feb 14 post* 'tis justified.

Anonymous said...

:)
-Madhatter