Thursday, February 15, 2007

Some days end with the thought that if I could turn back the clock just by an hour..half an hour..ten minutes..anything.
sweetjesuswhatafuckedupday.

The only thing that's keeping me going right now is the thought that everything passes. The worst of days go from being a reality to a memory. And after a while the bad bits just get forgotten.
Right now though, I have high fever. A lousy cold. Period cramps. And a very broken heart.
Heart break is never incidental to people strangely; it's just life which keeps screwing up on me.
Tomorrow I'll pick up the pieces of that vase; but just for today I need to crawl under that blanket and go to sleep.
coherence has gone for a walk with happiness i think.
and listen, if you're reading this, i haven't said this in a really long time and i think you've forgotten but iloveyoumorethani'lleverremembertotellyou. but then you're not reading this anyway so i shall go pine for plants.
peaceful.

3 comments:

Sphinx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sphinx said...

*big hug*

you rock. just get up and be happy again.

Anonymous said...

its all gonna be fine like i said.
*hugs*