Tuesday, September 13, 2005

the aftermath of exulting about fabulous cloudy days in general and rain in particular is that the gods have a sad sense of humour.......so there I was, strolling back from the good old administrative buildings.....which needless to say are at the other end of campus and separated from our more salubrious territory by a football matth, two and a half jheels, several canteens, hordes of dogs and lascivious men......and the rain gods decide all I'm asking for is a little rain, correction a lot of rain.......so what I got was torrential downpour........which was excellent fun, keeping in mind how much I enjoy getting wet in the rain.........unfortunately I was wearing one of those, erm, things which tend to go (not bump in the night) but cling in the rain........which meant that not only did I enjoy getting wet but those around me also enjoyed erm....well......so with the blessings of the rain gods I am now well on my way to some nasty form of pneumonia........

3 comments:

Bee said...

those nerdy newbie creeps in the bench in front of me DEFINITElY had a good time.
;)

Dipanjan Das said...

you magnify their pleasure.

babelfish said...

cass : uh-oh!

dd : eh? bujhlam na....