Thursday, September 01, 2005

number of classes that took place today : ONE
number of classes I attended : ONE
yay!!!!this be quite an achievement......it's been a while since I attended every single class that took place....even alas, on days when a single class was all that did take place.........
kicked with life.......since I had to attend an early class today.......erm, twelve o'clock actually........decided not to go to sleep at all last night.......the only pitfall of this otherwise foolproof plan, to be awake and shining early in the morning, being that I almost dozed off in class.........still, it was an enjoyable night and a thousand blessings on Momo for being such a sweetums...........stayed up reading Neverwhere, which be an amazing book and The Far Pavilions, which be sheer bilge........wish someone would tell me what it is that anyone can find appealing in the book, I'd write a review of how inane it was except I fear such a post would be as boring as the book itself !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

100% attendance. now that is unfamiliar territory. very unfamiliar.

babelfish said...

heh heh....u be telling me :D