Friday, September 09, 2005

unhappy......decidedly unhappy........nothing and no one can make me happy ever, ever, ever again.......as long as there are things called exams/class tests/mid sems/internal evaluations I shall be decidedly unhappy........I shall also be melodramatic...aami aar parchhi na!!!!!!!

also I have discovered no matter how unprepared I happen to be it is not advisable to take recourse to grass as a means of calming the mind and increasing concentration........the mind was becalmed, unfortunately the tranquility induced ensured I slept through the evening and saw happy dreams of.....well never mind who or what.......suffice to say it's almost midnight and I am so-o-o unprepared........there goes my beauty sleep tonight.....

6 comments:

Bee said...

achha....i need to score lots...the cousin is throwing his first debauched party,and is too precious to walk all the way to mashi'r bari.so he's making me get it!

babelfish said...

excuse me? [raised eyebrow] you don't even know where to score from!!
and this be the cousin who can't even roll a jay?!!

Anonymous said...

haha, when I read your post I thought it was grass you were talking about, as in, the kind that's green and grows on the ground. It didn't really occur to me how the following sentences connected though. I realise my error now, however, I still don't know what a jay is.

Bee said...

which is why i'm asking you,naa??

babelfish said...

cass : oh you want me to do the scoring for you? yeah cool...and if he still can't roll the stuff i could of course help there as well *hint hint*

babelfish said...

achha I just realized all this be illegal activity....we really shouldn't be discussing this stuff thus publicly :D just let my exam get over, post three today I'm as free as a bird and I shall do the needful....I shall also be flying way above the stratosphere :)