Sunday, September 11, 2005

I adore this weather.......this is about the only sort of day on which I would go down on my knees and scream hallelujah to the gods of nature in all their benevolent aspects.........please note this is not a good day to be an aetheist, unless you happen to be Dorfl or of similar ceramic mould........but I do so love rain.......it makes me all nice and mellow and nostalgic and quite happily depressed.....sigh..........it is such a happy day.........despite the fact that i am now officially stuck at home for the rest of the day.....no way daddy dear is going to let me brave the nearly-torrential downpour........completely deprived of any and all forms of smoke.......damn, damn, damn!!!

4 comments:

Illusionary said...

ooh I agree with you completely about the rain..Im stuck at home too...unfortunately my only form of entertainment is a Digger pamphlet.

Bee said...

stuck at home and ILL!!! glub glub...

Teleute said...

i have three ciggies secreted away :D

and this be terrible state of affairs - exam tomorrow on the levellers, the diggers and the ranters - and me not be touching anyhting yet (8.52 pm the time is).

but i love the weather.

sorry if all this is very vague.

babelfish said...

illusionary : what be all this about diggers?!!

cass : sympathetic glub

teleute : belated best of luck...