Monday, September 19, 2005

it's so easy to say leave........it's even easier to say forget.........
I can't do either.........
I wish things would go back to being the way they were..........
I wish I could be a lot less intense about people........things....goddamit.... even places!!

"It's just that everywhere I go all the buildings know your name,
Like photographs and memories of love......
Steel and granite reminders,
The city calls your name,
And I can't move on........"

I need to move on.
I need a life.
I need to get out of this morass of depression.
I need to be a lot less anguished about life in general (and erm......people in particular).

More importantly, I need a break from exams!!!

disclaimer in extra fine print : the whole world seems out to convict me of writing poetry (anguished shriek of distress).......just letting you know the lines quoted are not mine, they happen to be by Darren Hayes and Daniel Jones

7 comments:

Teleute said...

another ditch in the road
keep moving
another stop sign
you keep moving on
and the years go by so fast
silent fortress built to last
wonder how i'll ever make it through


- two beds and a coffee machine
darren hayes and daniel jones

Sphinx said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
babelfish said...

Aveek we may be singing songs which are five years old, but do you realize that you've been singing a song which is forty years old?

Maru Marauder said...

Another JUDE? wow- I sure do meet quite a lot of you for someone whos never been in or near Jadavpur...
Wow-look at all the emo-goth ;-)
Nice work tho-keep it up!

Bee said...

hahaha
busted!!
i really should install this comment to inbox thingy.

Sphinx said...

how did you know what I said??
Yes, I realised that, hence i deleted the post. Really stupid thing to say, and I admit it. But... but... *speechless.. catches breath* how did you know?
And what is this comment to inbox thing that the lady speaks of?

babelfish said...

teleute : beautiful songs :)

maru marauder : yeah we Judeans tend to spread ourselves generously :D thanks for visiting

cass : I shall do it for you :)

sphinx : hehehe...that's for me to know and you not to find out :D