Tuesday, September 06, 2005

footnote to the day:

I opened yahoo messenger and found an offliner, several in fact, but one which had just one word.........and I quote......

idiot.........

and my heart went flippetty-floppetty flop.....and I decided I am in lo-o-ove with this man.....sigh......sheepish inane grin on my face.......so I've linked his journal, as being good publicity for a writer of genius, plis to go read......and if he reads this post as undoubtedly he will, sweetums, I know your ears are turning red and this is
a)an attempt to get you to post a comment on my blog
b)my revenge for being called an idiot

tee hee.....and if you dare say your ears didn't turn red on reading the first bit, I shall regain my fast-diminishing blog audience by divulging stories of your football trained bod :D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has nothing to do with your post. Was our craptastic final school fest called DISHA? Or was that some other Birla school fest? Or am I insane?

Also, ibboss does translate to I am the boss. you just have to know which lingo to follow. In certain types of American slang be=am. Ergo, I be boss=I am the boss.
Q.E.D.

babelfish said...

dhuh dhuh dhuh!!!!!that's what I said (re: be=am) in some ancient comment section.go check!!!
also our fest was Maitree, Disha was the GDBirla fest and insane you certainly are my friend...

Anonymous said...

But I thought we had a different name for our "science fest", but apparently not. Oh well. First day of classes today. All textbook publishers should be punished by making them go to college and having to buy their own books. Ho can a frikking 600 page textbook cost a 100 dollars? Jeez.

babelfish said...

damn, and a webcam costs only 99$...

J. Alfred Prufrock said...

One question - you get grins elsewhere? As in, other than on your face (whether sheepish and inane or otherwise)?

One suggestion - the evidence you left may have been incriminatory rather than discriminatory.

One assertion - you cannot have been out of diapers when I was in Cls. VIII. If, that is, you had been born at all at the time.

J.A.P.

babelfish said...

j.a.p : One grins presumably with ine's lips...so go figure the answer to your question :D
As to your suggestion, for once, you beat me at being cryptic..mane?!!!!!
And vehement assertions don't help...I might stand in front of the mirror every morning and firmly assert I have a sylph like figure but it won't help, you can try if you like ;D

Anonymous said...

My ears didn't turn red. Try harder. :-)